Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swings-n-things

If you're lookin' for loads of good, family fun, Swings-n-Things in Olmsted Township is a great place to start!

Visit Swing-N-Things on the web!

HOURS?
See here for current schedule of events

COST?
Check here for a detailed list of pricing

(NOTE: In the VAL-PAK savings coupons that come in the mail, they always have coupons there and it was cheaper than their online discount price was.)


How do I get there?


Our Take?

There was really a lot to do--paintball, lazer tag, batting cages, 2 different go-cart tracks, a whole mini-golf course, and a big arcade and kids play area inside, as well as a restaurant and creamery. But it ended up being a a little disappointing that my kids are too young for most things (they are all under 4)--except the playplace. . However, if I just wanted to go to a playplace, I would choose a local McDonalds or the mall! :)

If you have school-aged kids I think this would be PERFECT! In fact, my husband and I decided this would be SO much fun for US to go to on a date. Would be a GREAT time!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you have any idea what material the slide is made of? I am in Texas and would love to build one of these for my grandson...

Thank you for sharing, Ohio looks so beautiful!