Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fairview Splash Park and Kentucky Gardens

If you are loking for some FREE summer fun, splash parks are a PERFECT way to cool off and have a great time.

This particular one is in Ohio City, a neighborhood in Cleveland. This park and gardens are located within a few blocks of the Westside Market.

I don't know when it closes for the season, but I assume it's labor day--as that is when many other waterparks close. Check with the city to verify though.

For the link to see information on Kentucky Gardens click here

For instructions to the park (that also has a nice ball field, picnic tables, and a big playground) click here.

It is on the corner of Franklin and W. 38th St in Ohio City.


2 comments:

Randee Mecham said...

I am for sure going here! Thanks for the info! I love how you are always finding great new places to go! What is your secret? Do you have a website about Ohio that you go to??

Rachel Holloway said...

Thanks Randee! I don't have one specific spot...that's why I was trying to make one! :) I find some things at gocitykids.com and other things just while browsing online...and some things I find out simply by driving by. :)I always bookmark things that look fun and go back to them when we are ready to explore...